The conference is to introduce the Islamic law to International scholars who may not have a clear idea about the nature and making of this law. The conference intends to be a forum for exchange of scholarly inquiries and opinions.
The aim is to accomplish the very exalted purposes that are paramount to the peaceful survival of the human race such as preservation of co- eixence and protection of human life as well as creation and providing opportunities of prosperity and a dignified life for as many as possible.
Islamic law as a law respected and enforced in vast territories and by many nations in full or partially need to be carefully considered and must receive deserving attention as this is imperative for creating an atmosphere of mutual understanding and cooperation.
The topics include:
– Principles of the Islamic Law
– Comparative Islamic Law
– Educational Systems of Legal and Fiqh Training (Seminaries, Universities…)
– Modern and Traditional Concept and Process of Ijtihad
– Legal systems in the Muslim countries and countries with sizable Muslim majority
– Comparative International law with reference to the Islamic Law
– Islamic law and Constitutional Law
– Comparative Principles of the Islamic Law
– Due Process in Islam
– Islamic Law with the context of the Legal dual systems
– Islamic law with reference to politics
– Sources of Islamic Law
– Islamic Law and Democracy
– Islamic Law and Human Rights Click Here, for Official Website.